Thanks a lot for your assistance of our current two-part academic and also fundraising occasion ~ The Silent Epidemic Whether you shared CanLyme’s occasion on social networks, saw the docudrama, got a ticket, made a contribution and/or took part in the real-time Q&A panel conversation, you assisted us elevate over $3,000!
At CanLyme, we are functioning to sustain and also establish basic adjustment in the battle versus Lyme disease which basic adjustment have to be supported by scientific research. These funds and also your ongoing assistance will certainly assist us to money research study and also supporter for people throughout Canada.
The hour-long panel conversation left a long-term perception, including remarkable highlights from the panel participants consisting of inquiries and also conversations on ant spray, tick screening, vaccinations, regulation, research study moneyed by CanLyme, obstacles to much better medical diagnoses and also therapies in addition to the often asked concern: where is the hope?
- Janet Sperling Entomologist, Head Of State, CanLyme
- Jim Wilson Past Head Of State and also Creator, CanLyme
- Dr. Sarah Keating, Structural Pathologist, CanLyme Board Participant
- Justin Timber Creator and also Chief Executive Officer of Geneticks
- Elizabeth May MP, existing Leader of the Environment-friendly Event of Canada
- Q&A panel FAQ summary – The Quiet Epidemic
You can additionally review a recap of the sent questions and answers from the occasion.
Lastly, a pointer of a few of the crucial sources gone over on our panel.
- Geneticks Canada— Checking ticks for Lyme and also Tick-Borne Illness. Consists of tick screening maps and also data
- Looking at Lyme podcast — discovers numerous viewpoints concerning Lyme disease and also its effect on human wellness. Find out together with medical professionals, entomologists, geneticists, neighborhood leaders and also various other professionals.
- Educators’ guide— this mentor source gives info with interesting understanding experiences
- Outside education and learning program— offered to educator teams. If you understand anybody that would love to advertise this in their district, call: firstname.lastname@example.org
In behalf of everyone at CanLyme, I wish to thanks once more for your assistance of our occasion. With each other, we can assist make a genuine distinction in the lives of those experiencing Lyme and also various other tick-borne diseases.